An experiment in power and receptivity fueled by experience, expression, thinking, doing, making and keeping a record of one person’s labor in order to come into her own time of weaving her own story (a slow dance with a scorpion). This is it. This is who I am. Take me as I am.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

deux

The question I ask is no longer, “who am I?” It has more recently become, “what will I do with who I have become?” I was just reading in an astrology book that people with my particular North Node, “need to be aware of seeking self-worth through others (‘I can only feel okay about myself through the validation of others’), which can lead them into the trap of an unending search for a soul mate.” ((Astrology for the Soul by Jan Spiller)) Well, shit. You mean it was written in the stars all along??? Trying to focus on the what rather than the who is not as easy as it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment